2012年10月2日星期二

Go on a blind date


 Go on a blind date author: Wei its river's this common saying well said, man should get married on coming of age, a girl should get married on coming of a.At the beginning, from the very attractive beautiful younger sister arrive graceful and charming slender fair lady, arrive the middle age women of still retains a great deal of charm again.Now at present, have been already led but sign of year of I, don't seek a words of boyfriend again, then it become "remain female" Yi of the name matches the reality.For the sake of my marriage, the Mom and Dad urgently get burned, the relatives urgently gets extremely urgent.Go on a blind date in the morning, go on a blind date in the afternoon,cheap sunglasses still keep going on a blind date in the evening, even dream all is going on a blind date.The aunt introduced a doctor for me.Get along with down, conclude without concrete result.The reason is the other party to contain serious propensity for cleanness and hold a hand, last toilets all want to wash hands 78 times.Make me really hard to bear with.The Gu dad introduced a judge for me.Get along with down, part on bad terms.The reason is the other party thought sensitive, please a guest, have rice, all want before thinking after thinking, very careful.Make me really hard to bear with.The big Yi introduced a public official for me.Get along with down, conclude without concrete result.The reason is that the other party officer's flavor is too thick, a Yi points spirit to make, Gao Gao is in the last shelf.Make me really hard to bear with.The cousin introduced a coal owner for me.Get along with down, part on bad terms.The reason is the other party whole body copper bad smell, the nouveau riche of one typical model.Make me really hard to bear with.Sister-in-law Biao introduced a teacher for me.Get along with down, conclude without concrete result.The reason is the other party to love preachment, thought ultra conservative, dogmatic and unbearable, like behavior teacher.Make me really hard to bear with.Five uncles introduced a writer for me.Get along with next, conclude without concrete result.The reason is that the other party is sour don't slip away an autumn, than vinegar altar the son is still sour.The exit woulds be it also,wholesale nfl jerseys die Ai Zai what of.Make me really hard to bear with.Eight Jius introduced a police for me.Get along with down, part on bad terms.The reason is the other party to all every moment have dangerous life, this in case of have what misfortune of, I don't guard to live few?Rather is a single.......Come down for few months, have no achievement but return, blind date the activity announce failure.See with the current situation, I seemed to be from"remain a female" to get stripe for"remain Dou private".However everyone need not worry for me, even if I don't get married during a lifetime, as usual can grow as well.Speaking everyone don't joke I.In fact, in fact I am an old hen!

没有评论:

发表评论