2012年6月28日星期四

Beautiful and ugly

Is a beautiful and ugly young woman of beautiful looks, the grief and indignation desire hopeless situation runs to the river bank suicide, the stranger quickly starts to save her and ask her to have what matter want not to open?She cries to say:I so young beautiful looks, but the husband fell in love with an old and ugly woman, also want to divorce with me.I can not stand, even if he seeks a younger and beautiful than me of my in the mind also ability balance,wholesale snapback hats blare stranger to ask very oddly:Your husband can't be have trouble?How can giving up your so beautiful wife don't , like an old and ugly woman?I don't believe woman to hear the stranger talks for her, what she cried was fierce to more and cried out of breathly to say:Because of this I be not divorce, go toward make with him in dead.I ask him that woman that good ah?Do you guess that how to say my that conscienceless husband?He says that ugly woman to him thousand depend on 100 fluently, what the matters all wear to think for him and love him to excel to love own life.Still say I obstinate self-will, what matter consider himself/herself and loves reason disregard to him, even if again is beautiful he was also disgusted with seeing, eldest brother you review this for me to manage, he says is person's words?This you at ordinary times is how to your husband?The stranger doubt ground asks.Suddenly the woman noodles exposes a satisfied color to say:I ah!Certainly shout to drink to him, you see to be like me so the woman of beautiful looks,Cheap COACH Sunglasses and discount ED Hardy Sunglasses that man marries to come home not to is to hold in the center of palm, contain in the mouth, can I do to do laundry to cook a meal that kind of heavy manual labor for him?The stranger finishes listenning to shake ground to say:2 people together want to concern each other, mutual take good care of, you persistently of thought of yourself, can he not derail?Can I am beautiful!How to compare with me that old and ugly woman?The woman superciliously says.The stranger has no language and turned round to walk


article source:www.yoursunglass.com80 people the poisoned affairs non- public hygiene is sudden

Market crisis four Fus try out a cosmetics to hide virus

没有评论:

发表评论