2012年6月29日星期五

Make a choice

Make a choice a farmer saves to have his wife from the flood, his kid but be drowned.After the event, people discuss in succession.Have of say that he does to, because the kid can be a reborn,Chicago Blackhawks Hats but the wife can not die but bring to life.Have of say that he did amiss, because the wife can be another to marry a , but the kid can not die but bring to life.I listenned to people's discussion and also felt interrogative difficult definitely:If can save to live one person, actually should save a wife, still keep saving a kid?Hence I visit that farmer and ask him at that time is how to think.He answers a way:I what don't also think.The flood is inheritted, the wife leads in my body, and I hold tight her and then visit toward the hillside of neighborhood.When I return,St. Louis Rams Fitted Hats the kid has already been washed away the way home by the flood up, I cut and polish the words of farmer and say to oneself:The choice of so-called life is many to would be thus.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comScience and technology department:the Xiao spread a country non- chief scientist already should to rebuke

The United States orders to reduce weight beautiful Ting of medicine promise to back city to the risk of heart attack

没有评论:

发表评论