2012年7月16日星期一

Don't carry on love exactly

Don't carry on love exactly from after leaving old A, I publicly enounce to from now on no longer believe love.Old AN is my cohabitation already and has boyfriend for two years, he is similar to me to be born in the year of the Tiger, at the right moment bigger than me 1. Our stories start last year originally a birthday of life year.It is 61 Children's Days that day.We together good friend bright invite me he opens of the pure heart tea agency sample tea's flavor chat.I like to drink green tea, it is said that long drink green tea can prevent°from cancer, return ability beauty.Old AN is also bright please of friend.Bright tell me, I and old AN is the same birthday of day, we exactly differ 12 years old.In the 24 years old birthday moment, run into a person who belongs to the same with oneself mutually and is a month in the same day to together be born, I am very some accident.Old A plays trick to say:You should call my an uncle.I return his 1:You have a liking for to at most be like my elder brother.Old A happily say after listenning to:You is at indirectly Kua I am young, still keep sincerely wanting to recognize I am an elder brother,cheap oakley sunglasses for sale I get around asking of old A words and picked up cup to close lightly a big tea.In fact old A's hasing a liking for to really want actual age is young than him.I and he though meet for the first time, but our a little not well acquainted with feeling also has no and sits together, he is an I am a , one connects a , bright at part be like an audience, basically put not last words.I with old AN imitate a Buddha have already mutually acquainted with to know.That drinks tea in the tea agency, there is always connective a kind of tacit understanding I and he.Memory profoundly of is his to sample tea's flavor of way.Old A says that grade a tea bitterness life;Grade two tea are sweet like love;Grade three tea are light like breeze.I ask:You most think grade how many teas?He says that a tea, the second tea cans don't need and however has the third high state that tea is a life.This after, old AN usually takes sampling tea's flavoring as from, invite I drink tea chat to the tea agency.Bright is me and the witness person of old A feelings, he once had intention to have no intention of ground reminding me, old A nearby the beauty is like cloud, he lived the girl friend of inside to be like wall up of hanged Li similar, one the page is another page, so he dragged along 36 years old haven't got married.Bright is my alumni of university period, compare me early and graduate for two years, always at clear dark persist ground to pursue me.For his make oblique reference, I basically listen to not to go in.I privately think that be like the man whom old A there is magic power like this, have no a female kid to like that just strange.Old A detects bright after having intention to to me, no longer invite I drank tea to the pure heart tea agency.We change in his single dormitory to meet.Whether I when go or not, he always in advance makes good green tea for me.Often I push away his door, the green tea of two cup subtle fragrances always lets my at heart brush past an on the desk in fine threads of touched.I don't know whether he also once does these matters for another female kid, I don't want to know as well.Old A seemed to see the question in my heart, he worked hard ground say, the beautiful female kid is a lot of, like to drink tea to know to sample tea's flavor of but not much.Only face beautiful female kid, be like various beverage of each kind in the non-staple food store, drinking 1 bottle can, drink many feel sweet to get fed up with getting fed up with of, let the life be disgusted with.End, he looking at my eyes to say again:You is among the female kid whom I once saw most an of the orchid heart Hui quality.This detail occurrence the afternoon in a Sunday of Peking deep winter, the location is the cabin of old A ten even rices.The green tea of warm air and hot and damp that the indoor warmed up, I sit opposite with old A drink in his desk both sides a kind of be called can the idea will can not talk to spread of tea.Old AN is a that one is poor material and the writer of spirit abundance.He once read of book, there is a very full wall to be so many.He writes of book, I just in earnest once read a , rest of he doesn't show me.He says to reads his book and also rather read him in person.Read your felling is like spring.I in mind recite this lyrics.That winter night, I stay at he is there.I meekly lie at his embrace in, allow warm current 1 time an all over the place the Man lead one of my nerve.I stubbornly think that this is that I once called a time to search 1,100 loves must and in the life in the dream.Bright know I and the romance of old AN after, say that I am a fish for bitting the hook.Only he knows, old AN is unable to do to give me the breath to allow me free of water.He again reminds me, throw in feelings old A body up, I harvests of can be sad and regret.My misunderstanding bright is a jealous of heart is playing tricks.I cohabit with old AN of the first year, our life is full of sunlight and happiness.We all have never involved matrimony, but at my heart deep place, I am to hope earnestly to marry him so.Old A hasn't been active to propose to me.I think of such a words:Two men and women who love each other, if is associating for a year inside all have never mentioned matrimony, so the end results of this feelings, 90% decrees by destiny to have no cent.I in mind rejoice to still have 10% of leeways and stay to the me and old A.I and old AN on Sundays together living, other time respectively and freely control.I once just thought, if for a long time with he living will can't take place together antinomy or will have a tired of felling?Because weekly only once opportunity to meet, we carefully obey combine to cherish to gather on this every Monday.In order not to accident happen,cheap tisa hats I fix monthly at a certain eat a kind of birth-control tablet.Have a month, I intentionally didn't eat, I the in hopes of life appear a new contents.Indeed as expected, the matter separates soon, I know ° from hospital the news that I have already been pregnant.When I with boundless joily tell this good news to that old A, old A gets angry of the facial expression constituted the pain of permanence in my heart.He says:You do surgical operation at the hospital.I settle settle the ground is over there, Leng's daring not believing this comes from old words within A.I think that he will cherish our love crystallizes like me.Why?Why?Why?I lose her head ground to shout.Old AN insists his decision.He says that I will be him life inside's last women, but he certainly would not set foot in marriage.Because he has phobia to the marriage.



article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe person who has no B liver can not have no darling

The grass-roots doctor educates with the universality study fulfillment

没有评论:

发表评论