2012年7月16日星期一

Love at wear needle to walk of line

Love at wear needle to walk of line Christmas that night I what don't also do, say to let friend listen to, they who don't believe as well.A few bewitchingly beautiful women swaggered to once walk in front of us and felled the dust of journey flavor of the whole body, the friend was bright eyes and beat whistle.Immediately change direction me:That did you why go that evening?I am in the Fan dormitory that you return what don't also do, the Gu male few female got along one room how may what don't also take place.Said that you have what romantic career, you are a sentimental appeal superior.What ah, I return sentimental appeal superior, only can say some inconsequential of words, plait the story cheats bogus woman of good family in the house just.Do you together do to sit?Yes, I sit and see her repair crotch of trousers for me.So on confessing, I have never thought be really should that sentence:Jumping into yellow river to also wash isn't pure.They are bad to say with smile how we are crary, unexpectedly play a fresh pattern.They still immediately wove one easy to read flow:Revel a night, crotch of trousers crack, a hair Dia, an one or two mouth crack.Taking them can't, I have to drink.Inebriate to come to,oakley sunglasses for sale my be in the moment not that the light red wine is green any more, the time imitates a Buddha and returns to a green hills and blue waters, Fan at mountain breeze lead place the Yang wear hair, ground Qiong smiling of disorderly jade sort, once float at my ice vulture of face up.That seems to be still just during the days in the university, she asked me:You will marry what kind of is the woman a wife?I twist her nose to say:Marry a goblin of deep Shan-li.Certainly can't be you like this, you are too pure, pure must not want to let criminal offense.The Fan is that kind of very shallow woman, shallow must be like water that the top of hill flows through, an eye sees throughout and see the goose egg of those circles stone.I don't think that I becomes then a cake of has no the rock of personality.The sky of the north is much snow, I am used to a street that person falls in snow once wearing, don't think who.Think a personal meeting very tired of, so many in the last yearses, I am just a love vagabond.The Fan says to me:The person who evades love is in fact to hope earnestly love most , just fear that the one fine day paid and on the contrary hard put and faced, so wraps up oneself heavily.The Fan has been 28 years old while saying this words and graduate for 6 years.I walk to°from a city another city and walk into another love from a love, there is just no breeze flower, there is no snow for month.Fan so like a daytime of 12 hourses, 12 hours of a night, pierce through me weak of the love of the life and weak.I say to the Fan:I at sorcery Qi wise record up once saw such a words:I am afraid, too afraid, this whole life can love a person.Very the Wei sticks my heart.I am to want to tell Fan, I am to belong to breeze, belong to rain, be don't belong to hers.The Fan moves back and forth my finger in the part and carefully shears a nail for me.Is tiny to smile, don't say what, in the look in the eyes but there is fog being floating.Do 10 years , at a women but speech, is a what concept?I don't dare to think more, wants to escape from a distance.I say:Fan, you are like a lonesome flower, don't always like this and blindly open, the nobody appreciates.The Fan goes out to sell vegetables and says while walking:Flower not ability because no man appreciate refuse a beauty, cover up heart, long standing alone on the grave Zhong and also long proud.Is proud?The Fan also has pride and looking at her small weak figure agile underground building, I am comfort and ease must be like a chrysalis in the sofa.Christmas later on of the second day, the telephone of small Ji just beats, the Beatles covers a face geology to ask:Christmas you go to at the mid-night where, why does the cellular phone have been closing?I don't want to explain toward her what, because I don't need.You know that I waited you for a night, all lights were bright, the flower puts wrong fall grace, your wine is also that so fragrance, but you, but not is saying, telephone that spreads a weeping over of small Ji voice.I really don't want to say with her what, don't want to tell her, that evening at rush through the time of her house, for buying to her flower and chocolate were bumped by the bicycle while wearing street, crotch of trousers very not honourablely spilted open because of saying she also not believe.But I clearly the embarrassed ground at that time, and then rush toward the dormitory of Fan.I so believe that Fan will at, a person, be like a flower, lonesomely open.She keeps smiling, don't ask me where, unexpectedly torment so beautiful western trousers so, just smile, then seek needle, line, meticulously act as go-between in the in the light but her eye almost want to stick in the pinprick, 0.2 eyes may basically see the position of not pure pinprick.Just while enjoying in retrospect the scene that the Fan sews pants for me, the cellular phone calls, is a small Ji.Limit you to come to the that building building crest of tallest whole city to see me for 10 minutes, take Christmas Eve, you didn't come to the reason of my house!So allow of no a cent to say, spread a heartless blind sound in cellular phone.Such as fox demon the sort once confused my small Ji, always so of surprising and hard anticipate.I thought for 5 minutes, then threw on clothes, toward at least having 20 minutes, the high building of road dashes away but goes to.That is the road segment of the most prosperous this city, beating a car far has never rushed to save time, I run about wildly all the way and hide a car and step over a road column and probably across a degree to have a little greatly, probably the handicraft of Fan how not, anyway, that western trousers again opened Dang.It is a bit in distress situation.The small Ji sits on the edge of building crest,cheap tisa snapbacks the leg bottom hangs and takes a chicken to pick in hand, is nearby several to listen to the beer make what make?Are you sick?I am out of breath.You are just sick, you can not come.I lower the head to see crotch of trousers, the small Ji also discovered.See you this silly kind, how the crotch of trouserses all ran to split to imitate a Buddha to have already forgotten oneself to break an earthenware pot to ask contents.Take you buy one new.Say the small Ji Wan wears my arm, you are to love mine, and I know.The sky knows, my love who.I in mind think.I want that repairing is all right.The small Ji doesn't depend on and revealed and then threwed, oldly don't go, new of don't come.Send back the house to the small Ji, I call Fan on Fan's cellphone, the childishness ground says:Fan, my crotch of trousers split again, I the embarrassed killed a silly kid and came quickly now, I repaired for you to wear needle to sew, the inside needle connects, who come to see I stab her Mao the sharp Fan hum a mother to the folk song for me to repair pants over there, I foolishly smile here.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comBOY'S DYING AT THE HOSPITAL TO LEAD TO CURE TO SUFFER FROM DISPUTE SEVEN NURSES IS KEPT UNDER HOUSE ARREST EMERGENCY ROOM

The United States research discovers that five types of habits can strengthen husband and wife happy feeling

没有评论:

发表评论