2012年7月15日星期日

Flower petal rain

Flower petal rain is similar to many net insects, after several times greatly aggrievedly seeing light dead career, I no longer believe that the net loves.Until one day I met rain thin.Liking to take online delivering of some monkey business property for that period of time to be some is a hideous mess of stick son.That day, I the mimicry rascal Cai's style of the thoroughly bored ground delivered a poem 《rose maggot 》 and signed signature for the Li bird in sky:If I have 10,000,000, I think that I will buy a to greatly tie~up romance to do dinner.Do I have 10,000,000?Have no!So, I can invite you to eat by the side of the street spicy hot.If I have a rightness of wings, I will take you to fly.Do I have wing?Have.At network limitless dark night in, my heart holds you to at liberty fly.Use me all hot kiss to knock a keyboard, also prosperous dissatisfied your crary imagination.Can the imagination salvage?Can not!They the elephant shadow Be similar to have no amount of.So, in the world of love, the miserable wretch that I finally still own nothing at all!Unexpectedly, the second day incredibly discovers one signing signature rain thin of long long of with stick:My missing you are similar to me is more the person of emotion and definitely have already grown mightiness in the realistic in front of losing and weighing feeling.But I still keep thinking, the romantic feeling combines to not necessarily want to be piled up by money.Money can be to some extent that constructing a kind of romantic environment, but this far not- romantic content.The romance can express to a kind of outside form as well as be one to embed endocentric state of mind.Can be a Zhuo and not the born qualities of the cluster,cheap sunglasses can be a calmly indifferent common mood.Which afraid Be just a very poor miserable wretch in the other people's eyes, you still can own your own romance of belong to.To me, if can with oneself most lover together, which afraid and he just eats in the street in Chengdu a string of spicy hot, I will be also very happy and feel that oneself is the most happy woman in the world.Can the dream salvage?-Can!We not ability the life is in the dream, but our life could not don't dream of.Dreaming of like the electromagnetic wave is existed to our space but doesn't occupy space, but we can not therefore deny its existence.The person who has no dream is lamentable, didn't dream of, there was then no soul!I still have dream, really good!The lousy poem of - one of my three feet catses, incredibly throwing brick to lead jade ground the derivation is thus a long long of with stick, and communicate officially of fluency, tight thinking, make me invulnerable.Let me am greatly surprise.Those complete nonsenses of mine's sticking son has been what no one sees, be not paid attention to how much some wretchednesses, so thus a name look pretty beautiful MM of with stick to still let I doubly am overwhelmed by special favor of feeling.However it is said that that the article writes good MM mostly dinosaur class of, I don't be also happy too early.Aught, this rain is thin to pour to a little bit arouse my interest.In fact I is the standpoint that approves her of, but I at that time still a kind of mindset for making, I haven't had fun enough, took order curious, I poured want that experiencing this rain thin exactly is where sacred?Hence I at she with stick behind again heel a time stick:《The network has no two (a)》 last night breeze Shu rain suddenly, shallow inebriate difficult eliminate remnants sorrow.Try to ask net middleman, but see chat an interest to remain.Know to deny?Know to deny?It's thin to should be black noodles skin!(Two)A two beers, 35 fox companions chat friend.Try to ask a MM telephone, always the desire says to still rest.Calculated to calculate, all having of the true leave!!!These two dozen oil poem and front of the topic has nothing to do with, I didn't also hope her will have what response.Unexpectedly, she soon return a to stick again:-The thing on the network believes it to then have, not the letter then has no.The many people all say that the network is vain, but they lie prone on the top not to come down every day!How not know vain back equally have a true ego.In my eyes, the network still has more true feeling than the so-called real life.In the real life, the name is true, the heart is false;Online, the name is false, but the heart is true.You are definitely and ever once harmed by net, so your stuck son inside to always take some flavor that the fun sort makes fun of.But I feel, in fact you are also a person who hopes earnestly sincerity very much.Words of decreeing by destiny, arrive a chat room to say again, you can arrive from set up the chat room the Silk Road flower rain to seek me.I the Zheng Zheng stare at a screen and delivered fully half an hour of foolish.I decide to go to a chat room meeting a meeting she, this nameds rain thin miss.(Two)Said first myself, university graduation after, I assign river's city a government in Sichuan section work and is a secretary for bureau chief and look like busy, it is some affairs of nothing important meanings to make it all.Be on business with the leadership for the first time, discover that my capacity for liquor is especially good.That up of the opponent is more insolent, I an arouse under, wanted one toward the attendant big bowl of, pour one whole bottle five food liquids into bowl:Your letter doesn't believe, I the one mouthful drink off them and play pattern with you again!Then is the eyes of the masses aring fixed on to drink sky of dynasty of a bottom and noodles not to change a color under a Yang neck.A war becomes famous!So, I became unit up well-known three keep the personnel company, all day Be gone back and forth to a green cup of light red wine interleave, a red person becamed leadership nearby, lead pour breeze scene also only.Like this and murkily led for 12 years.Until one day check body, discover there is problem on the liver, doctor severely suggests that I can not be stained with wine, otherwise a carelessly will convert into cirrhosis.Doctor's announcing verdict is absolutely a disaster and became a disabled person in the wine table top, undoubtedly is a heavy stroke to my brilliant prospect.There is no social parties, my amateur time once starts very slow, very difficult dozen hair.Ever since I stepped into officialdom this so-called upper-class society after, is ever intimate to have no the friends of to also gradually neglect.Mu however look back, just know that oneself is in the Hun however not feel medium have already lost a lot of fine things that once owned.I start feeling feel sick of to own present condition, dull.Tell the truth, I didn't really talk over in love, stupid stupid like cow in the love.The time of the university likes a classmate, I spend to take infinite pains for exactly two months the love letter that 1 ground wrote as long as 20 several pages for her, very confidently thinking can move her, result receives short short two salute a looks but icy cold of reply:Many thanks to your love and esteem!Is very sorry, your Amor's gold arrows shoots wrong direction.This am a deep in sorrow stroke to me, I don't dare to set foot in love in livelong five years.The most tremendous time on the unit, nearby pursue my female numerous fight to be the first, but I always feel they passionate outward appearance back, is in fact another to have diagram.I is learn school of arts to be from, probably is the poison that was subjected to too many literatures to harm, I stubbornly think the spouse and lover is two concepts of totally different layer, the former morely emphasizes a kind of living creature of generation that is of equal status to spread to believe in knot, and then is hearts are like one love felling.The opportunity of a fortuity, I got in touch with a network and took delight friendly strange, I started my own network life.The network is a miraculous world, have no reality on the InternetLife medium of the money position height outward appearance wait various come to the surface of compare and measure, everyone is the dialogues of direct thought and mind.I feel that I can find out love online.Could not get to the Internet for two months, I and a girl of Guangdong started a net loving, we chatted to arrive to get off the heart love and remember fondly very late and each other every day.Afterwards I fly to go to Guangdong to see her on leave and got off the airplane to take the city that the car in more than three hours arrives her place again behind from Guangzhou and still pared off a stage manners at that time.Feel also not bad after meeting, but her cellular phone in a short while ring once, answer the phone each time, she gingerly averts from me.Weep and sniffle ground to tell me afterwards, she has already had a fiance, very good to her, and the plan great occasion of nation gets married.But she always feels that having a little is unwilling, also has never thought online will fall in love with me, however she finally still needs to marry to give her that fiance.I two words didn't say, I returned to Guangzhou on that night, and buy a good return ticket.At the time that airplane took off, my eyes delivered sour, on putting on, very wet.For the first time, I feel a network of vain!Feel this the nothing important being worthy of trusting in the world.I still keep getting to the Internet and also take part in some net friend's parties, but love to the net, I no longer embrace any imagination.Saw several opposite sex net friends who has a little a felling again afterwards, the ends were all unsettled.I poured to become friends with the quite a few elder brothers son for showing the deepest sincerity online, they all advise me and calculated big bird and today have wine to today inebriate and have a girl to steep today today, why the need for too earnest.I start living dangerously online, the Xi hip-hop admires and beat feeling to scold Qiao ground to beg for one big cluster of wife all day long.And exclusively endow with phrase 《Lou pot Ming 》 :Cup not at many, go around to then go.Pot not at deep, pour a full cup of to then work properly.The Si is a teapot, from have carefree feeling.Mora guesses quickly, the wine makes to may be done clearly.Have no family it implicates, there is wife Qie it in groups.Talk to smile MM, the contacts has no love.Can seek a felling, change lately.Teapot although disliking is small,cheap supreme hats prosperous the whole world color heart.Big bird cloud:What leak does it have?This is really a happy time, but I still keep feeling standing alone.Particularly is each time descend net of time, all everythings disappear like the image of markets and buildings in mirage at the moment without a trace, hand in what don't also grasp.The daytime remains busy, remain on the net the hot jollification make, heart remain all empty fall.Liked to listen to that song 《I was a small bird 》 very much at that time:Sometimes I feel I's elephant a small bird, want to fly, but how also fly not high.Probably and one day I stay ascend head, but become the hunter's target.I fly up blue sky, just discover oneself completely helpless.The time that arrived in the dead of night each time I always could not sleep, I doubt is not is have no my tomorrow will also become better.In the future how will, actually have who will know?Is happy whether just a kind of legend, can I all not find forever?I am aSmallBird, wants to fly ah fly, but fly ah fly not high!I look for to find embracing of warmth, the request like this calculates or not too high?I am aSmallBird, wants to fly ah fly but fly ah fly Gao is not in the real life, I am a small bird;Online, I am a very small sky of Li bird, but my stay place where?Don't believe love, what can I also believe?Rain thin message, let me be subjected to a kind of touch.Look like doesn't matter of I, in fact have a desire sincerity, the heart of sensitive but weak


article source:www.yoursunglass.comTwo generation 13 people all the Chin Hua graduation enter a school near change and influence imperceptibly(diagram)

The father throws the disease heavy daughter into reservoir to the Ni Wu call it have no heart palpitates

没有评论:

发表评论