2012年7月3日星期二

It are sad to is afraid you

Is afraid that you are sad that day I has a class of time, mood specially of not good.I know a teacher is to should not take personal emotion has a class of, so I still keep as much as ever packing a happy appearance.But walk to classroom doorway, but I didn't think into classroom, peacetime as long as I appear in the classroom doorway, classroom in will pipe down.But that day be not, certainly, may also my mood isn't specially good that day, so particularly noticing is some, I unexpectedly heard a lot of voices that the low voices talk.Briefly clamored to pass by very quickly, in classroom resume usually of equanimity.I pretty stick out chest and walked into,polarized sunglasses let oneself extruded some smiling face on the face and started class.I have the voice of talking of small voice after once turning round to write a writing on the blackboard on the blackboard, but hear a voice when arriving on the lesson is half, I fiercely become overdo to go to, and the wild diagram finds out that to breach a disciplinary person.But I didn't see, but I see student, Li Xu Ban, lying prone on the table.Li Xu, you at dry what?I listen to an I's voice is shivering, I think, I have never used so greatly and the fierce voice and student once talked.Inside in the classroom doesn't have some voice, everyone uses respect and the look in the eyes being afraid looking at me, Li Xu uses the look in the eyes doing not understand to looking at me, imitating the Buddha what I ordered isn't his name, but call wrong person, looking at him that unimaginable facial expression, I got angry more and annoyed blunt blunt of walk to him nearby:You want to stand BE?Mutually stand, stand like!He indeed as expected stands up, and stands very regularly, but I am very sorry.In fact he is an obedient student.But positive because he is an obedient student, I on the contrary get angry more, because I feel that he makes me disappoint, I feel that he should not let a thus like that his teacher disappoints.That stanza lesson, he stood exactly one section lesson.Next time have a class of time, I see his earnest appearance, the in the mind livings just some little of apology.After the class, I walk to nearby, he asks him:Do you hate teacher's last stanza lesson to punish your station?He smiles and shakes head.However, while shoulding not have a class, either, you are halfhearted.I smile.Describe with a delicate touch of say.Teacher,Buy hello kitty hats in fact that day I is at and distance a kind of jade a kind of jade lend a pen, true of, I ain't intentional.He lightly explains.Lend a pen?I lightly counter-question, but you why on bed terms do I say?I know you that day in a bad humor, I am afraid that I tell you I am lending a pen, you will be sad because oneself punished me, true of, I am afraid you are sad.He is still a light explanation.My tears moment to outside flow out.I have been thinking that I am diligently seeing a student, be not.But this has in the world how much person do like this, I think I hereafter can't.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe person who has no B liver can not have no darling

170,000,000 people in China are perplexed by the spirit obstacle

没有评论:

发表评论