2012年7月9日星期一

Execuse me, I love you

Execuse me, I love you this is a true story, saw from the net, I was moved by the girl's behavior, so just turned to my space.Is a boy and then have to definitely see, is used your several minuteseses, want a profound thinking responsibility, these two words after finishing seeing, words remembered you to once say to the girl, be responsible for the your words!The girl don't cry after seeing!Come out match area, see the front door figure that squats down to acquaint with by one, it is a promise son to walk over to see.I clap her, she obviously got a fright and saw is me, comfortable one breath, pass a heat preservation rice Bao to the my hand.I connect later on, she the flurried handle knob hide to arrive after death, but the bubble that I still see a her hand the top being burned.Rice in the box has a little cool, I ask her:Etc. was for a long time?To, your cellular phone turned off.Her Jue wears a mouth.Not is tell you not to come.Come, let me embrace, Be getting more tired?I a little bit love.I don't come you hungry belly again, you aren't lovely at all, also be fastidious about food.I have rice in the box, the promise son sits at me nearby, nervously ask:Is delicious?Is delicious?I big the big pick rice and tell the truth, pretty difficult eat of, but I can imagine this even the socks can't wash of the girl how and clumsily do the first meal for me.In the heart is have long time no see of touched.I say with smile:Certainly ate well, you saw me be not all eat up?The promise son listenned to a face satisfying ground to smile and standing up and then walking.Promise son you go to where?I ask her.Go home Bai.Don't urgently, I take you to go to a place.I get her into match area, I have never got girl's son to once see a friend, don't even say to is a match area.The teammates saw an all curious about pole of promise son, the small elder brother's wife, small elder brother's wife ground called and make her faces all is red, the teammates all run to make fun with me, I know it in heart, and I was to really fall in love with her.On the QQ, I ask her, promise son, is your marrying me good?She be still ha ha the ground is silly smile, to heart's content say:Good.The other people said before what wanted to marry me, I felt especially terrible, but I suddenly wanted to get married now.H'm, promise son, believe me, wait my Zan's sufficient money to let you do the most tremendous bride, we get married.Although our brigade didn't get hold of the first, for we this lately- constituted troops to say, all saved secondary result is already to be getting more very nice, so I decide to continue to beat the first hard and not can not.The CS game is more and more, I am also more and more busy, I forgot how long have never thought promise son,polarized sunglasses I always compete to arrive very late and occasionally see her on the QQ, she is also always very silent, I don't know what's the matter with her.Now thinks of, it is oneself to just know not to, because I have never concerned her is to isn't happy, lead not very goodly.A day, she says:Could you accompany me to say conversation?I say:Don't go, I now at contact a game is waiting a telephone.And be opening a match right away.In a short while don't is all right as well?The promise son is lovely.CS to you come serious very importance?BE.What about me?I am a little of no account?It is also important.That I and G S which more importance?CS.I didn't fool her.For a long time, her QQ head is like all have no again rock.After several days, I see her to my message:I don't know to wait until I more more important than GS of that day of, you have to look after good you hereafter......I feel that she is like talking silly, didn't finish seeing and then close QQ.After a few months, it is already to be getting more exhausted to fire away CS to return to a house, pour on the bed a to move not to want.The cellular phone is rung out at this time, I don't want to answer, can it but loudly is endless.Once I see is the number of promise son, have never liked spirit ground to connect to say:Not is call you this how many days don't make a phone call to me?You don't know that I have a much tired telephone that to carry to spread a burst of roars:You***of return calculate not be regarded as man?Isn't a promise son, I am one Leng, you who ah you?You don't take care of I is who, the son of the promise tomorrow hold funeral procession, if you also calculate a men, come right away to see her the last eye.Promise son?Hold funeral procession?What heel what ah?I still want to ask again bottom, telephone Jia however hang up.Suddenly a terrible feeling occupy I, I try very hard to of call back, for a long time just someone answer, is a very old voice, do you seek promise son?She not at obviously take to cry a chamber in voice.My head bombs for a while, , promise son did she really have an accident?Which day, I see the promise son be still lifted out by them, take a smile on her face, can the smile of angel's sort any further could not be suffused with light dizzy, the friend of promise son's seeing my look in the eyes clear is a hostility of, very anxious to ate me.The mother of promise son tells me, the promise son has the blood platelets decrease the disease, person in the home what all don't make her do, feared her to carelessly break finger or where, the blood isn't only.At first thought to cure good, can not know afterwards how of, the blood platelets suddenly descends again, the heart function also starts crocking up.A few days ago she suddenly the spirit is very good, we all understands that to mean what, she says that she wants to listen to your voice and makes a phone call to you, but shuts down, she says you definitely at compete.Someone says to seek you, can the promise son not let, she says the game is very important for you, she afraid you angry, say to say oneself cried, we also all followed to cry, she says affirmation one day you will understand, she is more important than CS, can she etc. didn't arrive a promise mother Er have already put on to attract attention tears.I several days didn't beat CS and foolishly looking at the QQ imaged of promised son, since the promise son walked, my whole individual seems to be taken out the strength of walking.Body and hearts are all specially exhausted.I open the QQ of promise son to just know, the inside only has my a person's number.I notice there is a Web address in her data, it is a mood courier station to open, there is the story of various each kind, have signing signature of an article among them is a promise son.Don't dare to imagine, I so incurablely fell in love with he.I like his gentleness and also like the appearance that he pretends fierce Ba Ba, I think if one day he proposes to me, I will definitely marry him.I ain't very happy recently, I like to listen to that he talk, can he but even words would not like to say with me, because he is very busy, he wants to beat CS.He doesn't call any further I small simpleton, he has never once said to love me and has never sent a flower as well to me, can I still keep liking him.One day I tell his river side freshet, he says hereafter accompany me to see, I am very happy.One day I see a lovely puppy, he promises me, we hereafter will also have a , also call promise son, I am very happy.He says to in a couple of days accompany me to go to the movie and flies a kite, I am specially happy, although these haven't carried out, I believe an one day there will meeting.But I perhaps can not wait so long.He says the CS is more important than me, I didn't get angry, and this is the truth, but I am very sad, so I stealthily cried.I think that I am still not enough strong, what I did is still not enough well, doctor says that I led not to arrive next birthday, is also*month*day, doesn't he still know my birthday!However this didn't also relate to.I again weak, just beat a few words very tired, really useless.I? Wave  Xie Tu H'm  Si Xuan  Ji  wharf Mang  the easy Mao play  to change Rong to cantillate mold  the Cong sway Yi silently Jia  hence Ru  B the Hui spout Weng  the hip Yi pour Dan  shout ash Hui В Yun dam Xie Tu Ai Song hip Yao  Shang Yi the emperor blink  Zhi  Qian  Zhuang  Liang  ant Jia iridium Shan Nai Gui bad Jiao  hip industry which and Huang the Qiang play  dizzy Yi low virtuous Gu happy Lu deeply  invite sea  ant the Jia lean on a phrase cut this the  Lao tremble Ji the bed suffer from  play  dizzy iridium Shao of  luck the Lei is a  She Yao Zhi Nao Zheng  Yi, Zhan Nuo Meng, Zi case  Tao the  forgive D Qian Liu Zhong Jia Na  Zi Hui the my Kui meal Huang Se Υ Meng the male Zi rake press Tao¦N liquid Meng Mao  Xian Mu Meng Qu the wage back  Deng Dao Ai  shout the wreath of Lu Tuo grow a cherry  Na  Zi wharf Mang  Yi Qiang magnesium benefit to suffer from  the Ao play  the Yi engrave Wu F Meng Mao U Ting bosom You ⅲ Zhi the Bo play Γ Guan drop skill Xian Mu the plum judge Mou the Huang filter  Shan the Gua is fatty the ち rushing Su search Qu  Zai Jia  dress the Gu search Mao ┧ Ci wreath ǜ Gua school  Tan Cheng the angered trip flick line grant Cou  the Long pry  the Ge play  Yu Can luckily Huan 鰂 lash, I click Play, grace of the voice is in the all empty room resound.Accompanied you to walk quietly very far good far/even eyes were red and don't discover/listen to you say you current change/looking at I still most in your smiling face/this old road still don't change/formely each time pass by is all clear sky/think of we have over of previously/the tears start spreading for a little whenever I shut to attract attention/I always see/your promises will carry out/I once kissed your face/you already not at I nearby/I still bless you over of like 1:00/break to open of feeling line/I don't want to do to break a point/ to think to be miscellaneous to hear before sleeping sweet speech Flash of your sweet language creation have a little rough, can I that a tears still a drop that suppresses for a long time come down, the coda of appearance still has the small word of a line of line.Want to listen to you say to love me, an also good;Want to accept the rose that you send, an also good;Think again order more time to love you, which afraid only 1;But now, my hands all already shiver, really want to see you one side again.My a person does the room of utter darkness in, finally weep aloud, I missed you so, I loved most of woman, also too late spoil you, also too late fulfill a promise, also too late make you do my most beautiful bride.Damn of CS, my connecting your last side don't see up, I am really awful.Yes, I finally understood you are the most important, unfortunately you not ability at wait me.Was pure to don't rain clearly this year, I gave up CS and did a white-collar worker,snapbacks for cheap I will definitely you do my most tremendous bride.Happy birthday, small simpleton.I will come here everyday week, I want to say with you, solid white hungry tombstone just like your clean and pure.The light breeze is like a light Buddha of your hair to lead my face and think of me that your smiling face that still love most.The friend, families all marvel at my change, I didn't smoke, didn't beat CS, didn't get to the Internet and kept an as lovely as you puppy and was like at the beginning we say good of so, call it promise son, I want to say with you again, again send a your most beautiful rose.Promise son, I love you.

article source:www.yoursunglass.comChange countenance brush-off in the factory house to back a to compensate ten inside beautiful juice source fruit granule orange storage term

American caffeine adds an alcohol beverage off-the-shelf be pointed poisonous

没有评论:

发表评论