2012年7月12日星期四

The leaf leaves, because pursuing of breeze, still not requesting the tree to stay of

The leaf leaves, because pursuing of breeze, still the not requesting the tree to stay of leaving of leaf, because the pursuing of breeze is still a not requesting the tree to stay of.If you fall in love with a person, never set up for doesn't matter to care nothing about to miss, had no love, played a telling of tree of rising the mental war not white:Meeting call tree of reason, because I excel to draw water color, favourite painting tree, as time passes, my lower right of the painting is straight-tempered to represent me with a tree.Once handed over five girl friends for senior high school three years, there is a female kid, I love her very much, but slowly don't dare to make track for, she doesn't have beautiful face, there is no good-looking shape, there is no stirring magic power, an again ordinary however of female kid.I like her and really and really like her and like her simplicity, her keep a rate, her amiability, her mentally retarded, her flimsiness.The reason that don't make track for her is probably subconscious to feel ordinary to don't deserve me such as her;Probably because after being afraid together, the whole of the good wills will disappear;Probably feared pointing of outsider to order to hurt her;Probably is to feel, she will be mine, need not hasty for the sake of she but give up everything.Finally this reason, let her accompany me for three years, let her looking at me and the another girl son Si mixed for three years and let her deplored greatly for three years.She really wants to be a good actor, but I am like a rigorous director.I kiss with the second girl friend in the toilet, is run into by her, she embarrassedly smiles to say:Go on!Then run away, the second day, her eyes are swollen to get similar to walnut, I intentionally don't guess is who make her cry so, sneered at her for a day, she after the owners all went home, cried in the classroom, she doesn't know to do ball back to take thing of I, saw her more than a hour.My fourth girl friend has been doing not like her very much and have a time they 2 fought, I knew that the personality that depend on her can't cause trouble, but I still keep protecting girl friend, she after being roared for a while by me, stunned speechless, the tears slipped down, I take no cognizance her tears and accompany the girl friend to come out classroom, the second day, she remain Xi hip-hop admire of play a joke on me, I know that she is very sad, but she can't know my heart is unlike her is pleasurable.When I and the fifth girl friend break up, I invite she go out to have fun and played for a day, I say to her:I occupy and say to you.She says:What a coincidence, I also occupy and say to you.I broke up with her.I and he was together.I know who he is, he made track for her also and had for a while, is a pretty lovely male kid, the alacrity was interesting, full of enthusiasm, made track for her to make track for create a sensation.I can not express my own heartache, can smile a ground of congratulations she, but when I return to a house, painful strong make me can not bear in the heart,oakley sunglasses discount be like and has one thousand catties of heavy rocks press in my chest, I can not breathe and want and shout loudly call and come out not, the tears unexpectedly slipped down, I the Yan noodles weep aloud, how much time, I also looking at her and weep aloud for the sake of the person Yan noodles that doesn't wish and admit.Graduation ceremony, I discovered a message on the cellular phone, this is ten days ago, I the Yan noodles spread while weeping aloud of, just I hasn't been once switching on.The leaf leaves, because pursuing of breeze, still not requesting the tree to stay of.The leaf tells white:During the days in the senior high school, liked to collect leaf, why?Because I feel, the one leaf wants to leave the tree that it depends on over a long period of time, very brave mile of!Senior high school three years, I and a male kid is very good, don't calculate male's girl friend that kind of good, is a good friend that kind of good, but, when he hand over the first girl friend, I learned a kind of felling that should not have and felt jealous, in the heart of sour, isn't a lemon can with the parable, those are like 100 smelly sour lemons, sour arrive not to go, they together two months, be they break up, I still have to cover up my own heart in mightiness of joy, after a month, he and another female kid is together.I like him and also know that he likes me, but, why does he always don't make track for me?Clearly like each other, why don't act?Whenever he hands over a girl friend, I deplore greatly once, the stroke time and time again, let me can not help a doubt, is that I am wishful?Don't love me, why have to be so good to me?He for liking me, being no longer a common friend can attain.Like a person, very sad, I can know of know his favour, his habit, only his felling to me, can I not guess,make my this female kid open mouth?For all that, I still think at nearby, he concerns him and keeps him company and loves him and probably is regarded as behavior for waiting for and wait for him coming back to love me and be like to wait his telephone every evening and wait his message, I know, even if he is also again busy, will stir for a some time to me.So of wait for, accompanied me for three years, waited for being hard to carry on, is make people want to give up, but as for the split second that wait until, people will continue to keep on waiting on the second day.So of endure long hardship, so of painful, happiness like this, antinomy like this, accompanied me for three years.Till grade three next semester, 21 tall lower classmans fancy me, everyday of enthusiasm pursue and make I the brush-off from the first, gradually would like to move some positions of my atrium to him.He is like a burst of and gentle and soft but last long breeze, the Liao stirs me this tottering leaf, till the last, I discover that I no longer think that stays the position of a little to this gust wind, I know this gust wind, will take me this with cuts and bruises all over leaf, get to more happy place.Hence I left a tree, the tree just smiled, didn't request to stay.The leaf leaves, because pursuing of breeze, still not requesting the tree to stay of.The breeze tells white:Because I like of the female kid call leaf, she has a tree that makes her continue to long for, so I want to be a burst of breeze, a burst of protect her breeze.Seeing her for the first time is Gao Er, I turn to a matter in a month, the statures is very short she sits by the side of the ground, a pair of eyes stare at together and my senior in ground, association time in everyday, her head quarter sits over there, a person, and friend, her taste still keeps staring at him, be he and the female kid beat to make, there are tears in her eyes, be he see toward her, her eyes in have smile.See the habit that she become me, be like her love to see him.One day she didn't come, in my heart with no reason of worry anxiously and discomfort, I can not explain that felling, in addition to being uneasy, still uneasy, and that senior unexpectedly also not at.I hurtle to their classroom and hide in the outside and looking at senior to scold her, her tears, his leave.On the second day, she still keeps sitting a present side and looking at him, I walk over there and give a smile to her, take note piece to she, she is to surprisedly looking at me first, then smile ground to receive.Next day, she takes note to appear in front of me, then leaves.The heart of leaf is too heavy, the breeze cans not blow.Isn't that the heart of leaf is too heavy, a leaf basically don't want to leave a tree.I after returning to give her these words, she gradually will talk, accept my gift and connect my telephone with me.I know that what she like isn't me, but I still determinate must letShe fancies me, in four months I told white not descend 20 times, she transfers a topic every time, but I still can't give up, I decide to want of person, I will definitely make track for for it to come over!Until which don't know telling of time white, , although know that she will definitely make reference to an another matter again,still have an in fine threads hope her promise and have never thought her not to talk, you at why?How don't talk?I toward a words tube to say.I am noding.?I dare not believe my own ear.I am noding!She loudly call.I fling off a telephone and in a hurry throw on a clothes and started up and hurtled to press the door bell at their house, was the split second that she opens the door and tightly embraced her.The leaf leaves, because pursuing of breeze, still not requesting the tree to stay of.PS: The leaf left to once have leaving of such a words leaf, because pursuing of breeze, still not requesting the tree to stay of?Become popular for a time in the network, a lot of friends, treat it as classic language, widely for spread.Suddenly on seeing, is also that truth, the leaf will leave, the Yao is a pursuing of breeze, the Yao is a not requesting the tree to stay of, not outside these two kinds of possibilities.Just, each, did you can once change a thinking to lead?The leaf leaves, really of just because of pursuing of breeze or not requesting the tree to stay of?So, now let us and each other calm down, deep breathing, come to consider and discuss together bottom, exactly was the reason why to cause leaving of leaf.One leaf, insignificant, light as swan's down, for heavy leaf of luxuriant, the tree of the Yu Yu spring onion spring onion to say, it is just a members in it.Yes, much your one is few, little your one is many, don't mention it.Also positive as it does the existence space and condition of inequality, come to a decision leaf if want to leave, the tree doesn't need to also have no reason to request to stay.But, who once thought, leaf and tree once were skin blind date blood relationships to so connect with each other of missed each other, the storm hot sun was scorching medium they supported not to leave not to leave each other and arrived at present, but the leaf came to this miserable end.The leaf stopped the whole take a meal, wait for the divine arrival of death.The handsome and natural and unrestrained and charming dashing breeze came, it arrived at the leaf of approaching death edge nearby as a The Savior Messiah.The leaf wants to certainly think that the breeze is the rib in the life that God is granted to it, because what breeze come is so in time, is such gentleness again and spoony.The leaf is like to hold tight to help a grass sort and cries to want breeze to take it to leave.The breeze smiled, it put out strength a to pare off and separated leaf and tree.The leaf also smiled and followed a wind waves vestige limits of the earth.Unfortunately, good fortune doesn't last long, the leaf makes up of beautiful dream soon be like a bubbles sort break.Because, it discovers that the breeze pares off each time a , all display its special gentleness and spoony, everywhere show consideration everywhere turn on electricity.And the breeze , after got leaf, have already listenned to it put of allow it, no longer take care of the living of leaf, also never interfere with whether the leaf can adapt to drift on water of life.The leaf several times tries to query breeze, while the breeze just toward each time it makes open of smiled to smile.Leaf originally already weak body, finally after heavy rain, a disease doesn't rise.The leaf that the healthy condition descends more each time can not control own direction any further, it the strength that can ask for help of breeze, in the sky have no a purpose to float.Until now, it just truely saw pure the real facial expression of tree moderate breezes.Originally, the tree moderate breezes is the romantic wave son of all unfeeling thin idea and be never in need of beauty bosom friend in their life, they again how can care to them can be regarded as the traveler's leaf?The leaf is very displeased, why when the affair must turn into the situation that can not turn round does oneself just see pure their true characters?Just, all these, the leaf knows too late.At this time,obey snapback it feels that its own body loses gravity gradually and just and slowly and downwards drops.It is nerveless to shut ascend eyes.Leaf, you finally came back!Suddenly, blurred medium, leaf drive a make amiable of shout to wake up with a start.It lifts to open oneself's eyes hard and surprisingly discovers, the earth is opening toward it to embrace.The leaf smiled and shed leaves to finally want to return a root, finally and suddenly realize, own marriage is in the earth.Originally, the leaf leaves, not because pursuing of breeze, also not because not requesting the tree to stay of, but because of its heart dead. A very fascinating love story article.Pass leaving of a leaf, because pursuing of breeze, still the not requesting the tree to stay of delineates of three personal things produce of love story, this is most a little bit more creative in this article.A leaf of end leaves, not because pursuing of breeze, also not because not requesting the tree to stay of, and because its heart dead also lets this sentence get understand to release.Hoped to once read the friend of this text can say you to the textual viewpoint.11 articles of thankful author!


article source:www.yoursunglass.comOne man in Hubei trampled cockroach to once make an effort fierce unexpectedly cause a heel of bone fracture

Nanking 30 rightnesses of bride and groom-to-be check 6 syphilis New appointees to need to value marriage check

没有评论:

发表评论