2012年7月2日星期一

Whet Li

Whetting the Li life is a kind of to whet Li, put not to open oneself to demolish everything!The reality is my fatal injury forever, I use the true felling that ruined my I's heart of its time and ruined the original happiness of a wears of person such as he says my outward appearance light fresh heart depressed.I still just harm F for the sake of the wound person of own principle but bigotry ground and enjoy heart Be getting more tired,Cheap Armani Sunglasses really want to take a little rest to hope the person bearer in the life to go toward unavoidably exclamation very many.Magnificent and victoriously at love also miserably horrifying strongly is harming.See the attitude for living dangerously is used to contain oneself, the the heart that accepts to cans not stand injury most , just don't know at hereafter of life in whether the person canning also run into again to know?Because I already lose ever!The person who wide awake most usually bear the biggest pain and sufferings, because see pure too many ends just have to do the choice that disobeys heart don't say my indifference,San Francisco 49ers Snapback more not important cause for result affirm that I spend heart.Feelings inside I lose at most to also resume most difficulties to hate bitterly I that unprogressive of rational.However what to rejoice is that I is the strongest the person


article source:www.yoursunglass.comAlso say "the adult beat sneeze, the kid caught a cold"

Also say "the adult beat sneeze, the kid caught a cold"

没有评论:

发表评论