2012年7月11日星期三

It has been thousand years since peach blossom falls to the ground

It has been thousand years since peach blossom falls to the ground chapter 8:A word opens eyes indiscriminately, on all sides secretly of, seem in addition to the moonlight out of the window can't sees everything.The neck is exactly still very painful, damn is who is making a sneak attack!Do I feel in this house to there is still a person's breath voice, is a Yu?BE who!! Temple lord!BE belong to bottom, you feel how.It is an English Gu.. What about Lu Yu?How is he..Really worry so much.. Report a temple lord, young master Lu has already been belonged to extrication to go to, but, the temple lord belongs to under don't dare to save you... Nothing important, I also occupy and complete and call temple many to take good care of him.You depend to come over.Moreover BE!Belong to next follow instructions!Have no voice, everything all quiet of fearfulness.My love, you now good door of Yao Mao open, they are urgently blunt blunt of come in, see me at just loosenned tone, should be have already discovered that the Yu walks.Sneer at of looking at these people, stupid person, when you would realize mistake.. How, do you so urgently wear to see me?The Luo Luo Luo Luo.Eyes inside of cold, how didn't also disappear.cheap oakley sunglasses Don't pack, Lu Yu ran, absolutely can not take off a relation with you!!Luo Shao doesn't do one the honor very much of say, eyes don't have a little emotion, the key in the hand is turning. ?Did he run?True leave of?How to don't take as well I walk together, ah, I really fail. You don't pack, you still don't know!!!!Your personality I still relatively understand of, if you don't know that man where you absolutely makes!!Self-confidence such as he.I how can refuse to concede defeat BE, I make people take him, that has how?Is difficult don't become you to still want me to change out he, absurd.What I despised saw his one eye and changed direction a window and looking at a window outside and rained for a nights don't stop of rain... Hum, you don't think that to step one step in a Luo's house!Luo Shao kisses Xiu to leave.. Ha ha ha ha..Our Luo's house Be big little to want to keep under house arrest I am in this house! You!!Ha, nature can't, you can freely take a stroll at Luo's house, but, don't think a Luo's house!!Remember 1:00, you are the daughter-in-law of Luo's house!!Luo's old man, I originally had already had some good will to you, now...Again have no Luo... Indeed as expected, I go out no one to block, if I have never guessed wrong today's Luo's house be introducing me to Wu Lin Ren, really expect today's turmoil.. Slowly walk on the goose soft stone up, the foot is that very thin cotton shoes, can feel the degree of hardness of goose soft stone, living a painful felling, but, at this time of I have already had no that to feel, even can be treated as numbness, have been walking, along with goose soft stone, I unexpectedly walk to an I formerly don't know of place. The rock is that very green moss, proved for a long time before the building no one sweeps, that everywhere dust, prove for a long time all no one came to lead.But, which is this ?The curiosity makes me push away a door and coughs, well big dust, there are a lot of spider's nets in the room.I walk into, what to see is a beautiful male's portrait, this person unexpectedly more beautiful than me, that classic breathing, can say if he is a women, that must be a classic beauty.Looking at a table up that early with the withered Mo, I vomited point saliva and whetted for a while and lifted the Jiao in the brush stroke, the feminine beauty is natural, have to the utmost romantic.One city of looks Qing, the sort sort goes into a painting.Not well-dressed ladies but color,such as morning glow, reflect snow.Remaining Ting Hey Hey, several have artistic talent. Return to building in, quiet quiet lie on the bed, that is classic the United States the male's figure still just my in the moment sway, really like beautiful..Hope hereafter can see his the. Little madam, it's time to take meal.A voice of abhorrence rings out. Know, need not you call.My white her one eye, hum.I don't get up, you bear me what! Little madam, the young master invites you to together take meal.Together?Have on the dining table what special program? Change dress.I stood, may be very damp in that old house, there is a very strange flavor on the body. Walk to have meal hall, the person can be really many, I use an eye on taking aim, be not, beard old man also therein.Had been all forgetting to there is also this person in the favour recently at. The Ting son disappears for few days, can water Be smooth to is many. Thank uncle Hu Kua to speak.That the smile being terrible have been hanging on his face. Ha ha ha ha. I once rounded him and sat down. Religious leader, each martial Lin to arrive hall. Boon, that let's go to hall together.Luo's old man sees us.Today's good play is to isn't an ability beginning, depend English Gu, only wish she has already completed to call the matter that she does. I looking at an underneath, the person of one row one row, English Gu you indeed as expected have never let me disappointment!!Is each, is this what is the row?Lookinging at is nether of beautiful male, Luo's old man is puzzling. My etc. makes the little madam give presents. Gift?Is the gift where?The person of lookinging at of my smile underneath. They pointed beautiful all of these people of male of the front row are what I wait with meticulous care chooses, whether little madam is satisfied with?Certainly be satisfied with, ha ha, looking at a Luo's old man very black face, I satisfied pole. Why does this want to send these men to the Ting son? Ha ha ha ha, Now Wu Lin who don't know the son daughter-in-law of Luo's religious leader is take charge of Tu elder generation of close the door pupil, the little madam isn't a native person, however pleased male color.Isn't Luo's religious leader don't know.The face of Luo's old man is more and more black. Ha ha, there is a Lao being getting eacher, but, so all, Ting son how eat eliminate?Still invite everyone to take back. Little madam, send out of gift which have the truth to take back, not, you win election 12 in these gifts one or two, also calculate the intention that I wait to arrive. This, all right, silver hair that.Since have beautiful the male send, don't refuse naturally.Ha ha... Cautiously observe him:A head of silvery hair, the black Tong looking at me chillily, there is no facial expression on the face, the right hand holds a sword, the whole body navy-blue clothes let the silver deliver more bewitchingly beautiful, is in the crowd such as an ice vulture similar station. This is easy sky of to soar, the text dances a pair of poison of being whole, exceling to use!I am first a sweat..Use poison?Be not, I can really choose.. Ting son.Forbid monkey business!Luo Shao looking at me, the felling still almost will swallow me into belly similar.You excited what, close you what matter. I smile of looking at the person of underneath, Ting son's once thanking is getting eacher, lead a month is Wu Lin's general assembly, the Ting son will also take part in and battle out Wu Lin's leader of alliance.The underneath has already had some disturbances.The Ting son wants to establish one temple and fixs Luo's temple.Having would like to follow behind Ting son the persons can enter this temple, but want to pass by strict select, English Gu! Belong to bottom at! Everyone doesn't want panic, the Ai Ling Feng doesn't know a Zong, and I have already recovered English Gu to protect a method for left this temple.Looking at nearby dissatisfied Luo's old man.This temple will go out to rush today, English Gu, take Luo Shao and easy sky of soar temple once! Belong to next follow instructions!Disappear in the public eye. So the Ting son also walks Luo.Take the top yarn, flew to go out. Order in the temple English Gu to assemble at the devil's den personnel of this place and conveniently check under easy sky of data for soaring.On the second day, then is side hall to see them.. I haven't walked to the side hall, fighting of inside voice I am alreadyThe  stirs to play the  Fu Chun Jue Long ∥the iridium Men Li Nao Chai Mao  5 the Jiaos lie prone Kuang Chun  rare  Xi Sao  Zi Yu Lu Meng the Mou Huan stir up  Hu S⒐ Mang  Hun Fu bed Huang ダ just N Yi Wei mother Xin Zuo?I saw a that they beat all of a sudden and went up two to recruit to draw back them.The feeling Yu and Luo Shao is a part of, but, as long as is easy sky of to soar be beaten back, they dozen the other party, really conflict.You this is a stem what! Temple lord indeed as expected effort get, unexpectedly two recruit I etc. draw back.Is easy sky of soar to clap body up of dust. Small Ting, he is who?How to say that he is your one among the men English Gu!That kind of get hurt, I am understand, but, what way do I have again?I can stand down to go according to own method, be not. Yu, he is the gift that Wu Lin's person of same belief sends me, don't accept not good.I turn to open a face and don't think to be orthoptic he.Or say that I don't dare orthoptic he, care, so I know that that is to grow what kind of felling, care,wholesale obey snapback so looking at his pain, I am more more painful than him.Or someone will say, if your care about should not make him have the felling of one dessert pain.BE, I didn't turn to say, but I really care about..... Temple lord, have many love affairs, unexpectedly someone sends your beauty.Luo Shao says each word bites tooth.Seem at strong endure the whole. Temple lord, if Be free, soar and then excuse to leave that day.Is easy sky of soar of smile a good leave. Ha ha, the sky soars how to consider as an outsider so and call I the Ting son is then good.I also send him a smile, he a Leng rush leave. Small Ting you how can with he together, you how can so.The Yu leans against standing of wall unwillingness. English Gu, check of how.I hand Yu. Report a temple lord, the temple lord thinks quite goodly, easy sky of soar indeed as expected isn't a mere mister, he is up the son of a term martial leader of alliance wood, take a post leader of alliance because some matters but drive draw down set, afterwards on killing leader of alliance for person, but easy sky of soar then drive a genius poison the teacher keep and raise.The poison teacher died, but all had no his affair for these several years several years ago, may be closing the border, but, his how can appearing in these people is a fan.If I listen to English Gu and have never thought, his life experience is unexpectedly such.. Liked English Gu, I wanted to leave a period of time, Yu first, Luo Shao, easy sky of soar and then hand over to you.Look after them for me.I took a look the Yu of flank.The Yu sees on the Wu Lin general assembly and wait me.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe person who has no B liver can not have no darling

170,000,000 people in China are perplexed by the spirit obstacle

没有评论:

发表评论