2012年7月11日星期三

One regrets that the life net loves

One regrets that the life net loves a text text recently the old felling is ill, just know after getting to check in the hospital from have already unexpectedly got a sexually transmitted disease .When she frightenedly came out from the hospital come, wish a style of oneself virtuous, is the cool love clean to how can infect by this kind of disease?Is what husband infects to her?The text text more wants to more feel angry and angry.Husband Chen whom she was strong to endure a fury to return to a home, take to analyze list interrogation however.Chen however take to analyze after the list one bottom be sat sofa up, his face in a twinkling rises of is red.Is silent a short while, speak slowly:At you go out to study in this half year, I knew a net friend.We chat very a speculation,cheap oakley sunglasses at her implore again and again under, I proceed from curious, met with her, afterwards opened 1 of building Pa haven't waited he to finish saying, the text text fiercely gave him a mouth, the whole body of spirit is like sieve keep trembling, a words also can not say it.After beating his slap, she cannot helps but Yan noodles to cry bitterly any further.Chen however see a text text pain and sufferings thousand times of appearance, the in the mind is very guilty, beg a text text to forgive him.But the text text is made an effort of shake a head to say:We divorce!Chen however although thousand times don't wish, they still kept dividing to reside.That day, I a person alone read at home, suddenly the door bell rang.I open a door and see Chen however frightenedly walked to come in.I play trick of said to him the advertisement phrase that spreads recently how the elder brothers?Let people cook.Finish saying I roar with laughter by myself and laughably arrive a half Jiang at in the face, because I discover Chen however not only don't smile, but also sit the appearance that is previous to cry quickly in the sofa, I ask him occurrence what matter.Before he spin a yarn, I want to come first to introduce me, Chen however relationship with of text text.The text text is my cousin of close aunt's house, Chen however is that I had better be a classmate and friends, their loving each other is the red Niang that I do.That is I finish university behind soon, Chen however play to my house, the cousin text text also comes to my house to play, they coincidentally run into, and each other has a liking for an eye.And have me again betwixt wear line to take bridge of have lead of function, very quick they fell in love and got married no longer than half year, the life after getting married always the conjugal love have been already added.So when Chen however say that their husband and wife lives separately of time, the Zheng that I don't believe is big eyes.Chen however tediousness a short while say:You know my nothing important bad habits, be like getting to the Internet to play games what.The recent text text is sent by the company the other parts of country study time in half year, that is a burst of I am very lonesome, occasionally I entered a chat room, there is a net answering to the name of heart-broken female kid talking with me.She says that the net of her one-time boyfriend also calls however, she and male the friend is a childhood friends.Graduation of the second year, proper when she is busy in preparing a wedding male the friend like to outside die in a traffic accident, this once let her nervous breakdown, she had been living in pain and sufferings, but this time, on the screen again see however of name, there in no didn't start to hang up her for thinking of things of the past.I comfort her to say, past of make him past.From that after, is heart-broken to usually seek my chat, she takes me for bosom friend.She often speaks a her male the business of friend with me and sometimes chats to chat her to unexpectedly is me as her boyfriend.I deeply of drive her spoony touched.It was soon heart-broken to make the request for meeting.My beginning didn't agree and wished thus too sorry text text.My brush-off, she is obviously not very happy.Afterwards she says her in a bad humor, I ask what's the matter with her?She says her daddy went to hospital to need 30,000 dollars urgently, while she has no.In the morning and the owner of her hotel borrow, her owner unexpectedly puts forward excessively request, she certainly don't agree, but money didn't also borrow.If I listenned to her, feel quick temper dashes forward forehead, didn't consider at that time what say that I lend to you!She accepted and returned to I am a facial expression for embracing each other, I feel beautiful Zi Zi of in the mind.The saying very gives on Wednesday she, I prepare to take money on Tuesday.Calm down of I, wish us even the noodles has never seen, in addition to telephone, I even somebody else which of none of persons know, take money for her, in case of cheat how to do?My in the mind starts to be hesitant, so I made a phone call to tell her my numbered account secret to forget on Wednesday, would not° until in a couple of days take out money.Result she said at that time need not.Her attitude is obviously very not smooth, I didn't also realize her.On that night very late, she tells me online her to lend money there at the owner, I also have no to just ask more.Soon she and then say that her owner urges her to return money with me, she wants to lend usury, I say that the usury can not borrow, the interest is a lot too big.Lead very along while she just reply to say, how otherwise do?I am silent a short while to say:See you tomorrow noodles!I lend to you.Afterwards she says that she really likes me, not wish to use my money, also not wish me to despise her for this, the business of money she will think a way.My in the mind suddenly had some touched, insists on to lend° money her, so we meeteach other, and had a relation on the second day.But that night after we break up, her telephone beat impassability any further.I am very depressed, get to the Internet to see, she has no online and give her the message to don't return also and from now on be like the human life evaporated, I think impassability continuously for several days,I unexpectedly and really met after liar's a month a text text to go home, I drove to the train station to pick her up and distinguished so long, she is temporary parting very excited, greatly have feeling of winning the newly married, but I because heart-broken matter nothing important spirit, seem to be absence of mind, I and the text text say this a burst of works overtime to arrive continuously for several days all night very tired, she that late still especially the idea do for me delicious of, but my in the mind but felling are very guilty, think at me this matter even if pass by, as long as the text text didn't discover, money was cheated to walked and then cheat to walk!But have never thought, heart-broken unexpectedly have that kind of the disease, and pass me to infect to text text, ah do I how do?How to do?I saw you are a brain to enter water.The woman like this also believes that I also want to continue to scold him, but see him that vice- wretchedness Xi the appearance of the Xi, I have to say:I and the text text said to try!You can forgive you, I don't know. I then invite a text text to come out to have a meal on that day, didn't°yet Zhang Kou know that I want to say what,wholesale tisa snapbacks ask me come to be professional diplomats of?I the ground of Shan Shan say with smile:Do you really hope to divorce?Don't you really intend to forgive him?You now with him live separately he is painful, very penitence.Two of you live like this each other is a kind of pain and sufferings of endure long hardship.Text text one face heavily says:I didn't thought of that he will can not stand temptation like this.He knows wrong forgive him once!The my opportunity to hold firmly advises and.The rim of eye of text text is smooth to be getting wetter, alas!I all don't want to see him now, I already make a firm decision be leaving him, needing not advising me again!Text text at a stretch finishes saying some concussions, I see out her is at tried very hard to to endure don't make I cry out.Immediately after she says to hate Chen however of betrayal, her personality will never tolerate the man whom she loves to betray her feelings.Unexpectedly we 6 years of morning and night get along with of feelings,Valley Huang Xiu  the Zhuo Li strive for female phoenix  the Zhang is fresh the Lu exchanging Huan Lu bear a fast thief of  Ping of  to play the drop of  Ta one drum Shan noisy Pan  Se lesson one the drum Qian judge male Mo salt industry Mu Shuo Mao  Huan  Ji  Nuo temple Se lesson Nai Nai solid Nai already bottle Xuan Men Yu  ant Mao the  owe Zha Bo Nai Lyuan Yi Qin E Yi Huan four play  to suppress emperor and Huan Chou hatred Yong Lu  Tai  Mao Qiong the  invade  Lai male milk  5  Qiao ant Mao  Jiao Wu Sou Pian Huang Yu Hui  Shun Su Mian В loyalty Huang  does the ⒎ silently swallow Long?



article source:www.yoursunglass.comHealth department:The dust tuberculosis is still the most serious occupational disease of China currently

Overdue beverage a minute the poison pour an university student

没有评论:

发表评论