2012年7月10日星期二

Love at pay no attention take place 3

Love in paying no attention taking place 3 lying on the sofa to looking at a ceiling the shadow of reflection on water, is that so loneliness to fall Mo, after breaking up of these days of, only have a person's shadow in so big house, seem to be particularly silent.Betrayal the elder brothers of girl friend keep off, let I for imagining originally fine love, everythings all broke, the in the mind asks oneself to still have who can letter to a term?Still have who worth I love, the in the mind has one silk of frightened, ah-----Being getting more tired is getting more tired, didn't think, went to bed.The Kai of the square, get up blurred and pleasing to listener see someone call I, ah, got up quickly, hurry!The shadow puts out strength of push I fear that I don't get up so much ground, why ah, in early morning let to let not people sleeping, feelings you slept last night of quite good of I impatiently said, but still kept getting up, I didn't want to hear her always at my ear Rang Rang, made you get up to have breakfast, I got ready to see her a jubilant appearance, and then saw dining table up put to fullly eat of, know, I wash Shu, you ate first so also quite good, someone to do breakfast, need not ate instant noodles,obey snapback the in the mind still steals happy for a while.Looking at flourishing breakfast what I doubted to ask her:Are all of these what you dos?Yes, how, I am to excel cooking very much, eat quickly, a short while is cool to say to once pass one glass milk, boon for me, thanks, you also eat shadow and completely judge that day if a pair person, I unbearable curious ask her:You that day why drink so much wine?That male is your boyfriend?Hear the hand that I ask her, take chopsticks shivering for a while and thinking that a short while says:Boon, he is my boyfriend, however now is no longer.Although she says so, but difficult Yan she the sadness of one face, we together already quick pair year, in this a pair year in I paid all of my love, also suffer from very big injury, because care him, love him, can not let go this feelings, I rather bear with he flirts and has love affairs in the outside, don't also leave him, have been thinking that he just plays, finally will return to me, but I am getting wronger, see she shed tears I cant not bear to the passing of heart give her paper towel, she wipes face up of the tears continue and say:Until that day, I see him and moreover a women are in the house that we live, I thoroughly collapsed, at that time I head one blank, feels heartache, good pain, pain of make me can not breathe, temporarily I didn't know as well how do, I can run away, aimless walk down the street, think this a pair of in the last years I bear of, I good despair, have been being that I be not maintaining the love that originally does belong to me, tired by walking, also cry tired, want to drink to infuse oneself to inebriate, so can what of not think, forget those displeased of, so went to that bar, that is the first time I went and drank many wine, but still knowing pain, also think of those sad affairs-----The affair after you also knew.That you now how think?I looking at her, she helplessly shakes from that a moment, from my heart-broken of a moment, everythings all have been already passed by.Boon, you think so to, he isn't worth your loving, you will meet a person who loves you very much of she is blunt I smiled for a while and lowered the head to have a lot of helpless, I didn't say what, shadow, don't go out today, thoroughly take a rest for a day!Suddenly her cellular phone rang, but didn't connect on the contrary a handle knob organization machine.How to don't connect, is him?The boon sees her don't say what, I also not go to while asking, probably sad that the person is each to have a dissimilarity of distress, ah-----This for breakfast what to eat is very displeased, but sunlight remain bright and beautiful, can't change because you are sad, probably is old sky of could not see to have so many affectionate artificial love getting hurt.When you the whole body heart throw in a work, what don't think as well, just work, can't so much vex, time lead of will also hurry up.Get off work to return to a house, see there is no bright light in house, shadow should be go out haven't come back, after having the car stopped, time is just preparing to open the door, a burst of running voice spreads to come over, I turn head to hope to go, was a shadow to cry to run back, just thinking ask her the occurrence what matter, the shadow suddenly rushes toward my bosom and weep aloud not only, I am come all of a sudden by her of the action got a fright, the favour asks her:How shadow, you cry what?I clap her shoulder, but she didn't answer me, also not talk, cried to probably have five minutes like this, implicated my arms all very sour, this also not is way I have to to comfortablely say:The shadow doesn't cry, canned be not good-looking at crying, exactly what happened matter, you and I say to hear I talk she finally moves to open from my bosom, sorry, I just-looking at me wet the shirt of one, helpless Be free, walk we enter house again say probably is cry tired, have no just so concussion, I poured one glass water for her, she also mollify a lot of, once this woman cry, painful is a man of, don't know how is good, see she equanimity many I just ask:Take place what matter, how did you cry?I was foolish at home on feeling dull in the morning, I went out to seek of place, but run into my boyfriend, he requested my pardon and let me returned to him, I didn't promise and refused him, he unexpectedly knelt and promised with me in front of me, hereafter can't make me sad any further-----Hear she say these my hearts to difficult to expressly clench for a while, probably worry for her that you how think and forgive him?Can't of, I have already been getting wither cuts and bruises all over, don't want to continue again to get hurt to harm, we also impossibly before returning to, all past.The shadow has been lookinging at in addition to window, the canthus is only suffused with tears, probably her in the mind also has some to allow not to give up, after all and ever once loved deeply, be like current of I, the heart is occasionally also dull pain, I comforted her like, since already pass by, don't think, return to room to sleep well, tomorrow will be brand-new beginning.H'm, that I returned to building first to looking at her emaciated figure, I thought a lot and wasn't that sad persons are all such?The second day morning, hear someone shout shadow in the outside, shadow, I know you at in, you come out me to have words to say.A burst of cry voice is noisy to come to I, shadow also from the room in come out, who ah, in early morning of yell here I crumpled to crumple a dim moonlight of sleep an eye to seem at call your shadow-----Shadow-----You come out the interjection spread again, he how come to the facial expression of seeing the shadow and then guess the boyfriend that should be her!I with the shadow after death go out to see exactly is who?Really is her male friend, you how can anyone know am I here?The shadow gets angry of ask a way, sorry, I followed you yesterday, but I was true love you, begged you with me return to good?See his that looks really want up to beat him up, what man, the tone that I query right away seeing shadow after death says:You how withHe together, you what relate to?This didn't relate to with you now, and I have already said the boyfriend that he is me, so you hereafter not be coming to seek me again.The shadow complies with the surrounding Wan to live my arm, I know shadow so just for making him give up hope, but my in the mind contain one in fine threads warm, may be to see a shadow performance like this, he doesn't say as well what, shadow, if you lead of ability happiness, that I will also very happy of, but I request you at accompany two of us good for a month?Why?I-----I got cancer,aviator sunglasses is a later period, so miss a pair that you am finally at me can accompany for month nearby good at me?I obviously feel shivering of shadow body and draw out the hand that the Wan wears my arm later on, seeing the facial expression felling of his male friend should be false, he can't takes this matter, either to cheat shadow!The shadow walked in the past, asking of tone gentleness way:You say what, exactly and what is the row?-------Now probably I am a superfluous person, so I turn round to return to house and sit on the sofa to wait for.Led to about have ten minutes, the shadow came back and nearby sat down at me and meant to say what but again don't know how to open mouth, do you want to return to accompany him?I a little bit fall asking of Mo she-----------------Treat continuously


article source:www.yoursunglass.comCrayfish scandalous story in Shanghai:Living shrimp dead shrimp black water wash

It is only 51 minutes to give birth to baby an infant in the first case water in Henan birth production line

没有评论:

发表评论